If you are interested in selling your home, then you’ve definitely come to the right place.
For every client we will
- Ensure that your home is correctly prepared, staged, photographed, and marketed.
- Get your home sold quickly, without hassle, and for top dollar.
- Provide you with all the information you need so that you can work with us to make informed decisions about how to position your home in the ever-changing market.
- Provide updates on marketing activity, showings, showing feedback, and any other critical activity in order to help you get the home into escrow.
- Provide expert negotiation support and advice, buyer screening to ensure their ability to perform, and strategic advice for dealing with multiple offers.
- Perform many detailed activities during escrow, such as managing appraisal challenges, ensuring that inspections are done in a professional manner, negotiating repairs, and keeping constant pulse on the lender activity to ensure an on-time close.
Staging is the art of arranging a home so that it shows off its best features, overcomes its problem areas, and seems as inviting as those homes everyone sees on the popular “Home Makeover” shows. Ideally, your home should look like a magazine home so that buyers get excited, “mentally move-in”, and feel that they simply MUST make an offer on such an attractive home.
We’re aware that the photos of your home may be your prospective buyers first impression. With this in mind we will take the photographs in a way that ensures they will showcase the best features of your house.
Most of the homes we have listed offer a virtual tour.
Our website utilizes all of the most current technologies to get your home indexed so it can be found online. We won’t go into all of the technical details here but rest assured, we are doing our solid best to get your home found by it’s soon to be happy new owner!
We are investing in advertising technologies and platforms that will get you maximum exposure and allow of to quickly help you sell your home.
We use email to market to “qualified” potential buyers who have already expressed interest in purchasing a home.
This is not as important at it used to be however to ensure the best exposure for you we continue to do print advertising on a consistent schedule.
We are a member of Maine Real Estate Information System, MREIS which serves the entire State of Maine. We ensure that all details of your listing are accurately loaded to the MLS so that someone searching for a property with your homes amenities is sure to find it.